1. Having a work BFF means you always have someone to vent your work problems to who understands them completely.
Comedy Central / Via gifthescreen.tumblr.com
2. Your midday coffee breaks always double as biffle catch-up sessions.
20th Century Fox / Via authenticlifejourneys.com
3. You have someone to ask your dumb, ignorant work questions to, without fear of this happening:
20th Century Fox / Via whatshouldbetchescallme.tumblr.com
4. And you always have someone to lend you the essential things you forgot at home.
Dreamworks / Via smithlhhsb122.wikispaces.com
So you will never suffer the misery that is going a whole day without headphones or tampons.
5. You can always count on this person to tell you if you have food in your teeth, or a visible wedgie, or any other mortifying situation going on.
NBC / Via fanpop.com
6. It’s always safe to assume you have a happy hour companion.
7. And you have a default lunch buddy. No lonely desk lunches for you.
HBO / Via gurl.com
8. Even when you’re off enjoying vacation, you have a reason to look forward to coming back to work.
Screen Gems / Via gurl.com
9. You always have someone willing to verify your “I’m sick and can’t come in today” story for your boss.
Even if it is just a story…
10. And, on the other hand, you always have someone to verify your “work was insane today!” stories for your real world friends and family.
CBS / Via mydarlingpan.tumblr.com
11. Office party awkwardness is buffered by the fact that you have each other.
NBC / Via armenatoyan.buzznet.com
12. This person can give you objective, well-meaning, and well-informed career advice, since they know everything about you and the company.
Miramax / Via moneyaftergraduation.com
13. And, on a lighter note, you’re always up to speed on office gossip because two gossip-mongers are better than one.
NBC / Via fuckyeah-theoffice.tumblr.com
14. If you’re having a particularly busy day, there’s always someone willing to share your workload, asking nothing in return.
15. And, conversely, when you’re having a particularly slow day, you have someone to goof around with.
NBC / Via besidethewall.tumblr.com
16. This person is an exception to the “leave your personal life at home” rule because they give great life advice.
NBC / Via redbloodedamerica.tumblr.com
17. They give you great feedback so, thanks to them, you’re always getting better at your job.
NBC / Via dkleinz.tumblr.com
18. And if you work in a creative space, they give you good ideas all the time, expecting nothing in return.
NBC / Via thingsilove747.tumblr.com
19. Most importantly, you have a reason to look forward to going to work every morning.
Comedy Central / Via gurl.com
20. You appreciate each other more because your paths would never have crossed outside of work, but now you can’t imagine life without one another.
NBC / Via bewitchedportraits.tumblr.com
21. And you know it’s only a matter of time before your work BFF will be your life BFF.
Columbia Pictures / Via pandawhale.com