1. Ever wish you could just buy a ticket on the Hogwarts Express or chill with elves in Rivendell on your next vacation?
Well, you can’t (yet), but the artists at The Green Dragon Inn have made it a little easier to pretend that all of your favorite fantasy spots are actual destinations, with their line of Harry Potter-, Lord of the Rings-, and Game of Thrones-inspired travel posters. And they are stunning!
2. Just imagine pulling up in the middle of the night to your new home, ~Hogwarts~.
3. And can’t you picture yourself looking out the window on the dreamy Hogwarts Express?
5. You could shop at Diagon Alley, which is somehow both dark and inviting.
8. Like, Winterfell probably doesn’t need a tourism campaign but this would be a good one.
9. Some of the posters pull passages from the actual books.
11. But each one will make you wish you lived in a world where such a trip were possible.
Breakfast with Gandalf!