1. It begins with a young couple recovering from a car crash. The girl is clearly very worried about her boyfriend.
2. Then this marshmallow man appears in the distance.
3. He scares the bejesus out of our heroine.
4. Who rouses her boyfriend by shaking him and screaming.
5. The couple then do the last smart thing they’ll do in the whole clip – they run…
7. The zombies pile up outside the door, including one in a rather fetching wetsuit.
8. These two are just having a really bad day.
9. But things look up when the zombies suddenly disappear. Of course our young sweethearts go outside to investigate.
10. They follow the zombies to this warehouse and decide it’s a great idea to poke them.
11. The zombies are having a dance party, after all. Complete with an undead John Butler Trio.
12. Apparently, the Trio’s chill tunes really put the zombies in the mood, coz they all start making out.
13. Our humans can only watch and laugh.
14. And dance with the undead, of course.
15. Suddenly, John Butler notices the couple, and the music stops.
17. It ends about as well as you’d expect.
18. Coming off an album called Flesh & Blood, the first studio release from the John Butler Trio in four years, the zombie-populated video is pretty appropriate. Watch the whole thing here!
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/this-is-what-a-zombie-apocalypse-would-look-like-in-australi